Thursday, December 15, 2011

Mirror Mirror

I like to love.  I like to make you happy.  I like to make you laugh.  I like to give when I am able to.  I like to fix your problems.  I like to listen.  I like lifting your spirits.  I like making you smile.  I like to be your motivation.  I like to be your inspiration.  I like being available to you.  I like thinking of you.  I like you.

I like who I am, but not everyone likes me.  How do I change this?  That is a question I have been trying to answer my entire life.  Is it possible to be liked by everyone?  When you think of me, if you think of me; I just want the thoughts to be positive.  I want your approval, but it is out of reach.  I want to stop reaching for it, but I don't know how.

How do I see myself:
 -- Outgoing
 -- Bubbly
 -- Friendly
 -- Intelligent
 -- Persistent
 -- Stubborn
 -- Loving
 -- Caring
 -- Pretty
 -- Opinionated
 -- Determined
 -- Talkative

How you see me:
 -- Conceited
 -- Rude
 -- Inconsiderate
 -- Opinionated
 -- Lazy
 -- Ugly
 -- Uncaring
 -- Ditzy
 -- Obnoxious
 -- Talkative
 -- Narcissist
 -- Annoying

I think my mirror is broken.  My self image is a positive one, but in this world I feel as if I am being judged in a negative way.  I just want to be perceived in the manner in which I think I am portraying???  I want to know it is okay to be happy w/ being me.

I am just me.  I am just a wife.  I am just a mother.  I am just a daughter.  I am just a friend.

It's okay.  You all can have your opinions, but I enjoy smiling.  I enjoy being happy.  I will share my smile and conversation w/ anyone who needs one.  I love me and that's okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment